Here’s today’s recruiting updates in Oregon football and men’s basketball. This update will cover some of yesterday’s news due to the NFL Draft and the spring game generating less recruiting news. Rankings are based off 247sports’ credentials.
- Arizona State has given an offer to Sean Harlow, a three-star offensive tackle from San Clemente, California. It is his eighth offer, and the Ducks remain his favorite offer.
- Cameron Judge, a three-star outside linebacker, has been given an offer by Duke. This is the ninth offer for him. UCLA and Oregon are of higher interest, however the Bruins have given him an offer while the Ducks have yet to do so.
- Washington has given Connor O’Brien his eighth offer, who attended the school’s junior day. It’s still looking as if Oregon remains the favorite to land the three-star safety from Rancho Santa Margarita, California.
- Derek Babiash and Sean Constantine are the latest two commitments to Washington. While Constantine wasn’t being looked at by Oregon, Babiash was a three-star cornerback that the school was interested, but never gave him an offer.
- Four-star safety Max Redfield has reportedly revealed three top choices and will be giving visiting two schools. 247sports currently list Notre Dame, USC, and Oregon the “warmer” teams than all the other schools. He is ranked 34th nationally on the Top247.
- Five-star point guard Tyler Ennis is reportedly getting a lot of love from Syracuse and Memphis. Oregon gave him his 21st offer on Wednesday. He is ranked 14th nationally on the Top247.