Can’t make it to a game at Autzen Stadium? Not going to make the road trip with your buddies to Tempe, Arizona? Want to tell all your friends across the country to watch the Ducks dominate?
Don’t fear. While the rest of Oregon’s schedule isn’t cemented in stone, here’s an educated guess at how the rest of the TV schedule will line up:
NOTE: Earlier this year, there was a tentative schedule released before the season began that showed the Ducks being scheduled on FOX for their last four games of the season. Already, we’ve seen a change with Arizona vs. Stanford over UCLA vs. California last Saturday. Games are decided two weeks in advance by the networks, so assuming this is just a guideline, this schedule is made based on FOX picking these games unless they find another game more suitable.
- AT Arizona State (6pm PT, ESPN) – This one’s easy. It was already scheduled before the season even began, ending a four-game stretch of Pac-12 games on ESPN’s Thursday night football schedule.
- VS Colorado (10/27, 3pm PT, P12N) – There’s potential that this game could be on FX, but assuming that the Pac-12 Network wants to show every team in a conference game, this is the one they’ll get that features the Ducks. Also, now with FOX having games at 1pm PT, I doubt they will have doubleheaders anymore. The only way is if they decide to put a game on FX in primetime due to MLB coverage of the World Series.
- AT USC (11/3, 4pm PT, FOX) – FOX has to show at least four Pac-12 games in primetime – and they will have already accomplished that with USC at Washington. This will likely be USC’s fourth showing on the national network, and probably their last. Strangely enough, this will be the Ducks’ first. I originally pegged ABC to show this game in primetime, but they can only show two Pac-12 games this year. They already have shown Oregon State vs. UCLA and Oregon State vs. BYU.
- AT California (11/10, 12pm PT, FOX) – Assuming this team builds off of their win against UCLA, this will be worthy to show on national TV. Another game to consider – Oregon State at Stanford.
- VS Stanford (11/17, 12pm PT, FOX) – The California rivalry (USC@UCLA) will likely be snatched up by ESPN this year, with Oklahoma vs. West Virginia on the primetime spot, this looks like an easy pick.
- AT Oregon State (11/24, 4pm PT, FOX) – It all depends on if ESPN shows 20 Pac-12 games by now. Assuming they have with continuous showing on games on late-night Saturdays and the combination of Thursdays and Fridays, FOX should have this one.
Brian Spaen is the lead editor for Autzen Zoo. See his banter with other FanSided writers and love for his favorite west coast professional teams by following him on Twitter.