The college basketball season tips off this Friday with a huge slate of games throughout the weekend. Here’s the early matchups for all the Pac-12 schools this week. All times are pacific.
Friday, November 9th
- 4:00 pm – Wofford @ Colorado (Pac-12 Network)
- 6:00 pm – Niagara @ Oregon State (2K Sports Classic) (Pac-12 Network)
- 6:00 pm – Willamette @ Utah (Pac-12 Mountain)
- 8:00 pm – Indiana State @ UCLA (FOX Sports Networks)
- 8:00 pm – San Francisco vs. Stanford (at Oakland, CA) (Pac-12 Network)
- 8:00 pm – Coppin State @ USC (Pac-12 Los Angeles)
Saturday, November 10th
- 4:30 pm – Northern Arizona @ Oregon (Pac-12 Network)
- 4:30 pm – Central Arkansas @ Arizona State (Pac-12 Arizona)
- 4:30 pm – Eastern Washington @ Washington State (Pac-12 Washington)
Sunday, November 11th
- 3:00 pm – Charleston Southern @ Arizona (Pac-12 Network)
- 5:00 pm – Loyola (MD) @ Washington (Pac-12 Network)
- 6:30 pm – New Mexico State @ Oregon State (2K Sports Classic) (ESPNU)
- 7:00 pm – CS Bakersfield @ California (Pac-12 Network)
Obviously, if you don’t have the Pac-12 Networks, you’re not going to be able to watch many games to start the year. In fairness, there’s a lack of big matchups. The Indiana State vs. UCLA game on regional FOX Sports Networks may be the best game out of the batch, and both San Francisco and Stanford meet in an interesting neutral site game.
More coverage of Oregon’s opener against Northern Arizona on Saturday will be available later this week. TV listings made possible by Matt Sarz College Sports on TV.
UPDATE (11/9): With a last-minute check on the schedule, realized I forgot New Mexico State vs. Oregon State, part of the 2K Sports Classic, on Sunday night. It’s a game most of us can watch, so let’s see how well the in-state rivals start.
Brian Spaen is the lead editor for Autzen Zoo. See his banter with other FanSided writers and love for his favorite west coast professional teams by following him on Twitter.