Arizona suffered another curious defeat to a team that it’s probably better than on Wednesday at Southern Cal. With the Wildcats defeat, Oregon holds a half game lead over UCLA and a full game advantage on Arizona and California.
The Ducks and Beavers get the weekend off but here are you six things to watch this weekend.
1. Arizona State at Southern California, Noon on FSN. USC is coming off an upset win over Arizona faces the Sun Devils at home.
2. Colorado at California, 2 pm on ESPNU. The Buffs took it to the Bears in Boulder but that was then this is now where Cal has won six straight.
3. 11 Arizona at UCLA, 6 pm on ESPN. College Gameday is at Pauley Pavilion for this game so it’ll get national attention. The Bruins defeated the Wildcats in Tucson by 11 earlier this season.
4. Washington State at Washington, 12:30 pm on FSN. These in-state foes meet in Seattle, where the Cougars try to avenge a five point home loss to the Huskies.
5. Utah at Stanford, 2 pm on the PAC-12 Network. Each team is struggling to the finish line with the Utes losing their last three games and Cardinal losing its last two.
6 Weekend look at the Conference Standings following the mid-week:
Here’s how the standings currently look – Oregon Ducks (12-4, 23-6), UCLA Bruins (11-4, 21-7), Arizona Wildcats (11-5, 23-5), California Golden Bears (11-5, 19-9), Colorado Buffaloes (9-6, 19-8), Arizona State Sun Devils (9-7, 20-9), Southern California Trojans (8-7, 13-15), Washington Huskies (7-8, 15-13), Stanford Cardinal (7-9, 16-13), Utah Utes (3-12, 11-16), Oregon State Beavers (3-13, 13-16), Washington State Cougars (2-13, 11-17)
Oregon Ducks This Week:Oregon Basketball: Pac 12 Tournament Seeding Scenerios Are Easy If Ducks Win