We’re finally at the last week of the regular season for PAC-12 play before the men’s tournament heads to Las Vegas. There is still much to be figured out starting with the midweek games which will make the weekend that more interesting. Here are you’re six things to watch as well as the current records.
Wednesday Games (3 games):
1. UCLA at Washington State, 6:30 pm on the PAC-12 Network – The Bruins enter the last week tied with Oregon in the standings can they avoid this potential trap game against the Cougars?
2. Stanford at California, 8 pm on ESPN2 – Cal remains the hottest team in the league and are just one game from a potentially getting a piece of the regular season title.
3. Southern California at Washington, 8:30 pm on the PAC-12 Network – USC continues to impress under their interim coach and are cruising towards a decent seed.
Thursday Games (2 games):
4. Oregon at Colorado, 6 pm on ESPN2 – Back in February the Buffs went to MATT Arena and defeated the Ducks by a point, who gets the rematch in Boulder?
5. Oregon State at Utah, 6 pm on ESPNU – These two teams are tied in the standings so this game will have a hand in how they are seeded next week at the conference tournament.
6 Ranked conference teams:
AP – Arizona (18), Oregon (19) and UCLA (23) and California is receiving votes this week in the poll.
Coaches Poll – Arizona (18), Oregon (25) and UCLA just misses out on being ranked with Cal getting votes as well.
Weekly conference standings:
Oregon (12-4, 23-6), UCLA (12-4, 22-7), California (12-5, 20-9), Arizona (11-6, 23-6), Colorado (9-7, 19-9), Southern California (9-7, 14-15), Arizona State (9-8, 20-10), Washington (8-8, 16-13), Stanford (8-9, 17-13), Oregon State (3-13, 13-16), Utah (3-13, 11-17), Washington State (2-14, 11-18)
Oregon Ducks This Week:Oregon Basketball: Pac 12 Tournament Seeding Scenerios Are Easy If Ducks Win Oregon Softball: Ducks Sweep Second Tournament Series, Now 19-3 On The Season