Heading into the final weekend became murky with Oregon, UCLA and Cal all losing. Saturday the Ducks will be in Salt Lake City and the Bruins in Seattle, the Golden Bears season ended with a loss on the Farm but with a loss they split the title. Here are you six things to watch this weekend.
1. 23 UCLA @ Washington at 11 am on CBS – The Bruins lost at Washington State Wednesday night which ended a long winning streak for them in the Pulluz. Can they bounce back to get a share of the regular season title?
2. 19 Oregon @ Utah at 11:30 am on the PAC-12 Network – Thursday the Ducks got hammered in Boulder by Colorado, can they bounce back against the Utes?
3. Arizona State @ 18 Arizona at 1:30 pm on FSN – If things shake right for Arizona they can claim part of the regular season title but they need to defeat their in-state opponent.
4. Oregon State @ Colorado at 1:30 pm on the PAC-12 Network – If the Sun Devils can defeat the Wildcats the Buffaloes have an opportunity to get one of the four first round byes in Las Vegas next week.
5. Southern California @ Washington State at 3:30 on the PAC-12 Network – USC is coming off a surprising loss at Washington in the midweek and are facing a team with confidence.
6. Weekend look at the Conference Standings following the mid-week:
Here’s how the standings currently look – Oregon Ducks (12-5, 23-7), UCLA Bruins (12-5, 22-8), Arizona, California Golden Bears (12-6, 20-10), Arizona Wildcats (11-6, 23-6), Colorado Buffaloes (10-7, 20-9), Arizona State Sun Devils (9-8, 20-10), Washington Huskies (9-8, 17-13), Southern California Trojans (9-8, 14-16), Stanford Cardinal (9-9, 18-13), Utah Utes (4-13, 12-17), Oregon State Beavers (3-14, 13-17), Washington State Cougars (3-13, 12-18)
Oregon Ducks This Week:Bracketology: Oregon Falls In Latest Projection, Five Pac 12 Teams Could Be Dancing Don’t Be Upset, March Is Just Getting Started In The Pac 12 Former Duck Kenjon Barner Answers Fans In EA Sports Chat