Oregon State advanced to the bracket one championship game after defeating Indiana 1-0 Wednesday night but will need to defeat Mississippi State today and tomorrow, to make the final series. UCLA is just one win from their second CWS championship series in four years and will face North Carolina in the bracket two title game.
Here is the schedule for this weekend at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha involving the Beavers and Bruins at the College World Series.
College World Series Games for June 21-22, 2013
College World Series Game 10/June 21 – 3 Oregon State Beavers v. Mississippi State Bulldogs, Noon/ESPN
- Oregon State was defeated by Mississippi State 5-4 in game one of the CWS
– Since losing the Beavers beat Louisville 11-4 and Indiana 1-0
– If OSU wins Friday they’ll play at either noon or 5:30 pm depending on if UNC wins
College World Series Game 11/June 21 – 1 North Carolina Tar Heels v. UCLA Bruins , 5 pm/ESPN
– The Bruins have a pair of 2-1 wins over LSU and North Carolina State so far
– One UCLA win puts them in another final series as mentioned
– Should the Tar Heels win the teams will play at 5:30 pm Saturday night
College World Series Schedule