Wondering what happened with all the Oregon Ducks that were eligible for the draft? Here’s a complete list of every Duck that is on an NFL team along with analysis from our staff.
In the 2012 NFL Draft, four Ducks were selected in multiple rounds, with top prospect LaMichael James being selected higher than the majority of the draft experts thought. A complete recap of the players selected, along with analysis from Ricky Widmer and Raymond Mencke, Jr. on our staff when you click on the links.
- LaMichael James (RB), San Francisco 49ers - 29th pick, 61st overall
- Round 5: Josh Kaddu (OLB), Miami Dolphins – 20th pick, 155th overall (from Tennessee Titans)
- Round 6: Mark Asper (G), Buffalo Bills – eighth pick, 178th overall
- Round 7: David Paulson (TE), Pittsburgh Steelers – 33rd pick, 240th overall
- Another take on the three players drafted on the third and final day
Numerous undrafted free agents have been signed once the draft was over. Here is that list along with more analysis by our staff when you click on the links.
- Darrion Weems (OL) – Minnesota Vikings
- Cliff Harris (CB) – Philadelphia Eagles
- Lavasier Tuinei (WR) – Seattle Seahawks
- Eddie Pleasant (SS) – Houston Texans
Stay tuned to this page for more updates.